Monday, May 2, 2011

Plastic Jewels



There are so many things your preschooler can do with plastic jewels, especially if there is plenty of variety in color, size and shape.  They are relatively inexpensive at a dollar store.  I got a huge bag.  I don't think a lot of explanation is needed for this, so I'll leave it to the photos!  Don't forget about having your preschooler copy a pattern with the jewels too!


I bought this set at Dollar Tree for a dollar.  These would be good as your child gets older to use as counters and manipulatives to help with adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.



Sort by color




Sort by shape




Sort by size

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the dollar store! I need to make another trip up there so I can redo my sensory bin.

    Great activities!

    ReplyDelete