Wednesday, July 20, 2011

From Akebu to Zapotec and Homes Around the World

Sonlight Core B - Week 4

Some highlights for week 4 include some videos on interesting homes around the world and a few different people groups.  Since I haven't highlighted my From Akebu to Zapotec notebooking pages, I'll do so this week with a few photos.  We didn't add any crafts to this week.

Building a Mud Hut





Gypsy Homes





Thatching a Roof





Yanomamo People of Venezuela



I have made a set of notebooking pages to go with From Akebu to Zapotec.  Our children fill out the lines and illustrate the notebook page each week after we read and pray for the people groups.



From Akebu to Zapotec notebooking pages




Julie

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for the resources. I was lookingat your notebooking pages for Akebu to Zapotec, they look very nice. The only problem is that your set 1 is the same as set 3. You are missing the beginning of the alphabet. I would love it if you could put those on your website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making a comment on that! I will fix it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just finding your website. Bummed that these pages are no longer hosted freely at Homeschool Launch. It appears you have to buy a membership nowadays. Please LMK if you opt to host them freely elsewhere... such as google docs, dropbox, etc.

    ReplyDelete