Thursday, October 6, 2011

Henry Huggins notebooking


We are in love with Beverly Cleary!  So much so that I went ahead and ordered Ralph S. Mouse and The Mouse and the Motorcycle from Paperback Swap.  We giggled so hard, it was hard for me to finish sentences.  Ribsy is adorable and endearing, and Henry is your typical 8-year-old boy.  From finding a stray, skinny dog to breeding hundreds of guppies to green skin to pink powder, you and your family are sure to find fun in this delightful book.

Check it out!


Note:  I had to delete all my links to HS Launch, as the site went down, and now all the links go to questionable material.

Dog Lap-Notes



Dog Lap-Notes





Julie

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I always loved Beverly Cleary when I was a child. It was fun to read them to Sprite when she was younger too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad I found your site. The dog components are such a gold mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I be visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad you can make some use of them! I enjoy making them for the girls and sharing, and it's always nice to hear when someone finds them helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete