Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mini Nature Garden

As usual, our art projects for our preschool daughter are short, simple, and to the point!  She is loving exploring art media and finding her creativity!  Actually, isn't it easy for a child to find that creativity?  Where does it go as we get older?  Mine has come out while participating in our children's creative projects.

Anyhow, these mini nature gardens are self explanatory.  Just go pick some weeds and sticks and flowers out of your yard and stick them in a clay ball on the bottom of an egg carton cup!  How easy (and fun) is that?!  I bet you're preschooler will love it.  In fact, our 7-year-old had a blast too, and she helped our 4-year-old. :)


Nature gardens



Julie

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. Love your preschool year. Too bad I don't have a preschooler anymore. I'll have to show my SIL it =)

    ReplyDelete