Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Notebooking Pages for World History

Fall of Rome to Present notebooking pages - set of 67





I want to share my notebooking pages I made to supplement Sonlight® Core C and Story of the World (SOTW) book 2.  I am not affiliated with Sonlight® or Peacehill Press®.  Some of the pages are more for SOTW.  Also, the SOTW pages end right before the "American Revolution" page.  That's where Sonlight® takes over.

On another note, I will probably be making MORE pages for world history that cover WW1, WW2, and the Great Depression in more detail and other pages too, including American History pages in more detail.


These are very colorful, though there are a few simple black and white pages.  The girls are more engaged in notebooking if their pages are beautifully colored, so I oblige them. ;)  Please let me know with a comment either here or in Requests if there are specific pages you would like more colorful or less colorful, and I will try to make them for you!

Hope you like it!  I had to break it up as the files were too big otherwise.

Fall of Rome to Present notebooking pages for early elementary.

Julie

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the notebook pages - and for the link to the HSLaunch site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to have your SOTW notebook pages....but when I click on the links the page is blank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for the hassle! It looks like Homeschool Launch where I store my share files has something wrong with it, as any file you click on with multiple users is not working correctly. I will send you the PDFs via email if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks like the link has gone bad. If you still have the files, please email me at mmolly71 at yahoo dot com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up! Give me a bit of time to update my links.

      Delete
    2. I do not have these files backed up (my laptop crashed several years ago and I lost them), and I don't know how to get a hold of HS Launch. I'm so upset! So far, these files are lost forever. I might post over on the Sonlight Forums to see if anyone has them saved to their computer. Scrambling....

      Delete
  5. Excellent news! A dear reader of my blog and member of the Sonlight Forums had these files saved to her computer and gave them back to me!! I'm thrilled. Updating the link above with Google Docs and backing up all my pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for finding them! they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work! Your note booking pages will be a huge blessing to our family as we studying the Middle Ages this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I am SO new to homeschooling...are notebook pages for the kids to take notes on while listening to the history? These look great, by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I think that this blog post that I wrote will help you to fill out the notebooking pages.

      http://butterfliesandbarefootlasses.blogspot.com/2013/04/blank-notebook-page-equals-blank-stares.html

      Delete
    2. PS: After the final step on this blog post, have your child begin writing their own summaries instead of copying. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions.

      Delete