Friday, September 7, 2012

Cells: Science Notebooking

Our new science program is really inspiring me in the notebooking department.  We took a wide and complicated subject and narrowed it down so the girls would understand better.  The RS4K (Real Science 4 Kids) Biology Level 1 book did a great job of introducing cells to the girls (3rd and 4th grade), and we used these freestyle notebooking pages to cement in a few concepts!



Diagram of cell - 3rd grade




Proteins in cells are workers.



Julie

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. Glad they are understanding science through it, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. Just goes to show that plain old paper is sufficient for notebooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More and more I'm learning to let the girls use their abilities to make notebooking pages. I'm trying to leave myself out of it more and more. I love making all the pages, though! Thanks for commenting, Jimmie!

    ReplyDelete