Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Foul Food in Medieval England Flagbook

I have created this flag book for Medieval England foods, and it may be a little confusing, so I thought I'd post about the specifics of making this book.  I used this link to help me make my flagbook.

You will need a piece of cardstock, any color will do, 8-1/2 x 11 inches.  Next, follow the instructions on the "this link" above.  Note, you will not need 4 mountain folds, but only 2.  We will only have 2 columns to fill with 4 rows in each column. 

Really, all of these words make me dizzy.  I must see pictures!  So I'll give them to you.  This is what our flag book turned out for Foul Food in Medieval England.

Inside view of flag book.  Notice 2 "mountain folds" in the middle.





Peasant side.



Noble side.


Simple front of whole flag book.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment