Friday, June 7, 2013

Notebooking Pages to Supplement Sonlight Core A® Read Alouds

Here is the first installment of notebooking pages to use with Sonlight Core A® !  These are specifically for the Read Alouds in this program.  These pages and this author have no affiliation with Sonlight®.

I created these for my first grader with the intention that she narrates while I transcribe on the page for her.  There are many places for her to draw, label maps, fill in blanks from word keys, as well as simple copywork.  See this post if you want more guidance in narration with young children.

These are appropriate for grades K-2, although several of the pages can be used for other ages if you are reading one of these books and want a notebooking page.

Notebooking pages are included for the following books.


  • The Story of Ping
  • The Boxcar Children
  • James Herriot Treasury
  • Here's a Penny
  • In Grandma's Attic
  • Mary on Horseback
  • No Children, No Pets
  • A Grain of Rice
  • Twenty and Ten
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
  • The Light at Tern Rock
  • Beezus and Ramona
  • Doctor Dolittle
  • The Hundred Dresses
  • Least of All

I hope you enjoy these pages.  Please comment on any errors or if you like them! Check out my grid schedule to supplement this program.

Read Aloud notebooking pages to supplement Sonlight Core A® .

Read Aloud notebooking pages (3-lined primary) to supplement Sonlight Core A® .



Julie

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this and for all your hard work! i ran across you on a Sonlight Forum and have started to follow your blog and Pinterest. :-) in the fall my 6yr old will be doing Core A and my 8yr old will be doing Core D. these resources you have provided are great!
    for some reason blogger is not letting me put in my Wordpress profile. http://tohavelove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this! I am considering Sonlight and Notebooking (both completely foreign to me) and now you have made my day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these and I am writing a blog post about them I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed these pages thank you again

    ReplyDelete