Monday, July 1, 2013

Freebies Coming in July!






I've got some new freebies coming this July!  As promised, I've been working on notebook pages for some of the Holling C. Holling books.  This month, I'll have 1 set of notebooking pages that have been behind the scenes for a few months now. 

These will come out in July sometime.  They aren't ready yet, as the finishing touches are being put on. 

    Tree in the Trail notebook pages

    Julie


    PS:  I'm going to be working on a supplement grid schedule for Sonlight Core C®.  As usual, I must say that this schedule and author have no affiliation with Sonlight®.  I have already had this, but I lost it in my grand hard drive fail, and so I'm going to structure it up again using my hard copy.  This won't be out for several months, though.

    Stay tuned!

    1 comment:

    1. I love your supplement grids and all the other printables you have been making. We will be using Beautiful Feet Geography Through Literature which uses the Holling books so this is so timely. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

      ReplyDelete