Monday, April 21, 2014

Wright Brothers Notebooking Pages

Finally done with this one!  It took me a while to finish it, and I'm not sure why.  It might have to do with me not knowing much about it at all and having to do some research.  When I started getting into it, though, I was more and more fascinated, and now I'm looking forward to learning more about them next year with the girls.

This document of 25 pages has a direction page to help navigate through the 3D notebook figures.  You'll need scissors and a glue stick.  There is a small amount of writing required, though I really just try to make these pages more for fun and to help with summarizing.  Thus, I provide text for copywork at times, as my girls already have a full writing curriculum.

I hope you and your kids enjoy these!

Wright Brothers Notebook Pages


Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love your Wright Brothers notebooking pages and have started using them for my third grader. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I love hearing when people enjoy the pages I've made and when they are useful to them. :)

      Delete