Thursday, May 29, 2014

Animals of World War 1 Notebook Pages

As promised, here are the pages for animals of World War 1.  Just fascinating!  I hope you and your children like them.

I was inspired to do this set of pages by the film, War Horse, which was heart wrenching and wonderful.  It's rated PG-13 for the war scenes, and I did let my kids watch it.  It was a bit much for my youngest, who is 6, though.  She is also extremely animal sensitive, and I don't recommend it for children of the same temperament.

This set has 20 pages from horses and dogs to glowworms.  I was surprised during my research not only with the statistics, but the types of animals and the jobs they actually did.  I learned a lot, and I hope your children do as well.

Enjoy!

Animals of World War 1 notebook pages


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment