Monday, July 21, 2014

Cold War/Communism Notebook Pages

Communism and capitalism are rather abstract concepts, but 4th through 7th graders can understand basics of both.  We focus mainly on events in this short set of pages, but do get into a little of communism versus capitalism.  I've provided some nice websites to look at that include videos for kids to help traverse this topic.

Check out my other American history printables in the sidebar.  I've got interactive pages with typically less writing and notebook pages that are all writing to summarize history readings.  I also created some supplemental grid schedules.  Although I made these to coordinate with Sonlight®, the grid schedules can be used as an idea base for any American history curriculum.



Cold War/Communism Notebook Pages

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment