Thursday, February 12, 2015

Free Printable Pages for Draw Write Now

We have this whole set of books, and each girl has spent hours within their pages.  Mainly we drew the pictures and didn't use the handwriting portion of the curriculum.  DD7 finished her Handwriting Without Tears book early this year, so I needed to come up with something to continue her handwriting practice.  I thought about making something up, but I don't really have time for that right now.  Enter Draw Write Now!

Not only did my girl get to pick which book to start with, she gets to draw every time we do handwriting!  So I made up these generic pages so she could make a clean and tidy book that we'll take to the office store to get spiral bound.  She's excited and I'm excited that she's interested. 

The first page is a larger 3-lined, second page is smaller 3-lined, third page is wide plain lined, and fourth page is narrow plain lined.  I am considering having my older girls, who write cursive, to copy the sentences in cursive.  They just want to draw, and the factoids and cursive handwriting practice will help them too.

Pages from Draw Write Now

Draw Write Now plain sheets


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I am bringing these back next week to reinforce handwriting before moving on to cursive.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We love Draw Write Now! :) Cass @ TheUnpluggedFamily.com

    ReplyDelete