Wednesday, March 4, 2015

QuietTube for Your Studies

I often like to hop on YouTube with the girls for some educational videos, but I do not appreciate the recommendations bar on the side or any of the sometimes offensive comments.  I have discovered a few different options to combat this.

Check out www.quietube.com.  You simply drag the quietube button to your browser's bookmark bar.  Then when you come to the page of a YouTube video you want to watch, click quietube on your bookmark bar, and it will open the video without all the ads and comments. 

The second resource I've found is TeacherTube.  This site is filled with educational videos.  This site does have the recommendation bar and comments, but there won't be too much exposed skin or swear words or whatever offends you on YouTube.

I hope this comes in handy for someone!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment