Saturday, July 8, 2017

No Posts

Hello, I have deleted all of my posts here because Photobucket has made it so the photos I took will not post here anymore.  I decided to just close this part of this blog down.  I am just not savvy enough to figure out how to get all those photos back.

Please know, I'm keeping the freebies open to any who would like to use them.  See the Pages of my blog to find them.  I apologize to any who followed awful links.  I used to store some of my pages on Homeschool Launch.  They closed the site, taking all my documents with them, and now the links lead to spam sites.  I believe I've deleted all documents that lead to places other than what I intended.

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making these available! I am so excited to use the supplements you've laid out!

    ReplyDelete